Is PVC roof tile fireproof and heat-resistant?
- By: xingfarooftile
- Date: 2022/11/10
What is the difference between daylighting tiles and transparent tiles?How to buy more affordable transparent tiles and daylighting tiles?
What is the difference between daylighting tiles and transparent tiles? Let us Xingfa tile industry – professional manufacturers give you an answer!
Some manufacturers also use old and low-cost equipment. If the temperature control is not good, it is difficult to make high-quality daylighting tiles. Some manufacturers abandon the curing degree of the product and then make a fully transparent daylighting tile. The daylighting tile produced in this way has poor strength, no guarantee of quality, and is easily damaged. Our Xingfa tile industry, with advanced equipment and systems, strictly controls the product temperature, and the products produced to ensure the lighting and product strength, so our Xingfa synthetic resin roof tiles are your best choice.
At present, there are many types of transparent tiles on the market, and there are many models and choices of transparent tiles. Transparent tiles can also be customized according to customer needs. The thickness of 1mm to 3mm is the conventional thickness. Our Xingfa tile industry can design and customize special product specifications and sizes. How much is the transparent tile per square meter? What are the benefits of using transparent tiles?
First of all, how much is the transparent tile per square meter?
The price of transparent tiles is calculated according to the thickness, and the measurement unit is every square meter. Different models, widths, and prices are different. Transparent tile is resistant to high temperature and low temperature, sunshade and rain, environmental protection, safety, non-toxic, lightweight, good toughness, and UV resistance. Transparent tiles are good materials for roof building daylighting and greenhouse agricultural greenhouses. Here are some common prices of transparent tiles in the following aspects for your reference.
1. 1.5mm daylighting tile 840 anti-corrosion plastic FRP transparent tile. Price: 28 yuan/square meter. Product features: FRP tiles (plates) have corrosion resistance.
2. Waterproof PC anti-corrosion 840 transparent tile. Price: 30 yuan/square meter. Product features: The light transmission rate of the light transmission resistance plate is up to 89%.
3. Wholesale of pavilions and special PC transparent tiles 840 daylighting panels FRP transparent tiles. Price: 38 yuan/square meter. Product features: The light transmission rate of the light transmission endurance plate can be as high as 89%.
As a kind of building material that can improve the lighting of buildings, daylighting tiles have been deeply loved by the public and widely used in various fields. The daylighting tiles are beautiful and colorful, energy-saving and environment-friendly, and have good light transmittance. They are widely used as daylighting measures. The installation of daylighting tiles is not complicated, but some details should be paid attention to:
1. Before fixing the daylighting tile, the pilot hole is required, and the hole diameter must be greater than 50% of the diameter of the fixing screw to avoid the internal stress caused by thermal expansion and cold contraction to expand and crack the daylighting tile.
2. The daylighting tile is fixed with the aluminum fastener, and the waveform daylighting tile is connected and fixed with daylighting tile bracket and self-tapping screw, and then sealed with glue. The position of the daylighting tile is generally set in the middle of the span.
3. When the daylighting tile is longitudinally overlapped with the steel plate, there must be a minimum overlap of 200mm, and two water stops shall be affixed.
4. The daylighting tile must be connected with the self-tapping screw with a cover plate. The sunlight plate has a large cold and hot deformation and is easy to cut by self-tapping screws. Therefore, the sunlight plate should have large holes at the self-tapping screws. When installing the daylighting panel, consider the expansion of the daylighting panel.
5. When fixing the daylighting tile, a good flashing washer must be used to make it between the screw and the daylighting plate, to prevent water and dust. After the flashing washer is sleeved into the screw, it is locked into the purlin with an electric drill to complete the fixing of the daylighting plate.
6. There is no need to lap the daylighting tiles within 12m, and if they are more than 12m, they need to lap. The lap length is 200 – 400mm. Apply two layers of sealant to the lap joint. The horizontal lap joint does not need to close the edges. The lap joint of the longitudinal color steel plate needs to see the shape of the plate. For ordinary profiled steel plates, it is generally not considered to close the edges. It is directly fixed with the color plate with self-tapping screws and applied with sealing glue. The occluding plate needs to close the edges.
7. During the construction of the daylighting tile, it is strictly forbidden to step on the wave crest directly to avoid cracking the daylighting tile. A 1200mmx300mm (length x width) thick anti-skid board must be placed at the horizontal position of the daylighting board, and the foot must step on it to conduct the guide hole and fix the screw work of the daylighting board.
The above is the installation methods and precautions for the daylighting tiles. The use quality of the daylighting tiles can be guaranteed only by standardized installation.
If you have any questions, please contact us. Xingfa tile industry is a manufacturer of new environment-friendly roofing materials.
Is PVC roof tile fireproof and heat-resistant?
Professional roof node waterproofing can effectively solve the problem of water leakage in your house. The perfect roof design can arrange special waterproof parts for key parts of your house to provide comprehensive maintenance for the entire roof. The node waterproof solution used can significantly improve the architectural appearance. The waterproof roll provides good waterproof performance at the ridge and does not need cement mortar. Synthetic resin roof tile has excellent waterproof and weather resistance, strong UV resistance, and excellent weather resistance.
The roof drainage and waterproofing are equally important – in many cases, roof leakage is due to the lack of efficient and reasonable design of roof water diversion. At the same time, the appearance of many buildings is affected by the arrangement of the water diversion system. In order to drain the accumulated water on the roof as soon as possible, our professional roof tile manufacturer, Xingfa Tile Industry, believes that the most ideal solution is to adopt a high-quality roof water diversion scheme without affecting the architectural beauty. The roof drainage solution can be formed by the water apron, eaves gutter, and Owens Corning rainwater system. The drainage ditch can be bent at will and simply molded, with excellent applicability.
We believe that the roof drainage system of the solar room has the following advantages:
(1) Unique appearance design, integrated with the building, beautiful and generous;
(2) Strong weather resistance, enduring and never fading (synthetic resin roof tile);
(3) A variety of colors can be selected to achieve the visual effect pursued by designers;
(4) Reliable drainage capacity (synthetic resin roof tile);
(5) Synthetic resin tile has high precision, no leakage, and simple construction.
Synthetic resin roof tiles are widely used. They can be seen in residential buildings, villas, resort areas, and other fields. In some public places such as hospitals, hotels, stations, etc., they also like to choose synthetic resin roof tiles as roof building materials. Because in addition to the advantages of antique appearance, waterproof and moisture-proof, anti-corrosion, anti-cracking, thermal insulation, noise prevention, wind and shock resistance, insulation, etc., the synthetic resin tile has a more prominent advantage, which is strong fire resistance. What is the meaning of the fire resistance of the synthetic resin tile? Now, Xingfa Tile, a professional resin tile manufacturer, will tell you:
1. In terms of combustion, the combustion performance of building materials includes ignitability, flame propagation, combustion speed, and calorific value. Star resin roof tiles are nonflammable (oxygen index less than 20); Self-extinguishing without fire, with a fire rating reaching B1.
2. In terms of mechanics, the expansion coefficient of the synthetic resin tile is small and the volume is stable. At the same time, the tile shape has biaxial tensile properties in a geometric shape. Even if the ambient temperature changes greatly, the expansion and contraction of the resin tile can be digested by itself, so as to ensure the stability of geometric dimensions.
3. In terms of smoke and toxicity, most materials will produce a large amount of smoke when burning, which will not only cause harm to people but also seriously hinder the evacuation of people and the firefighting and rescue work. At the same time, some materials will also produce certain toxic gases during combustion or pyrolysis. In many fires, a large number of victims are not burned, but smoke will cause asphyxia or smoke poisoning. The resin in Xingfa resin tile is a fire-resistant product, which will not produce dripping melting in a fire, will not play a role in supporting combustion, and will not increase the burning of other materials. In a fire, it will form a smoke exhaust belt, thus effectively reducing the phenomenon of poisoning in disasters.
Xingfa synthetic resin roof tile products have passed ISO9001 international quality system certification, passed fire test, ROHS test model (EU) six harmful elements test), PAHs test model (Germany) (polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon harmful test), and other tests, which ensure the stability and reliability of product quality, and confirm that synthetic resin roof tile products have strong fire resistance, non-toxic and harmless, and are healthy and environment-friendly building materials.
Heat insulation is one of the main functions of PVC roof tiles. How about the heat resistance of synthetic resin roof tiles?
The thermal conductivity of PVC roof tiles is 0.325W/m.k, which is about 1/310 of clay tiles, 1/5 of cement tiles, and 1/2000 of 0.5mm thick color steel tiles. It can be seen that the heat resistance of synthetic resin roof tiles is high. PVC roof tiles can not only effectively prevent external heat from entering the house in summer, but also effectively prevent the temperature inside the house from emitting in winter, so as to achieve the effect of thermal insulation.
The heat resistance of PVC roof tiles has a great relationship with the super weather resistant resin (ASA) on its surface. High-quality ASA fabric has the advantage of resisting degradation, aging, and fading caused by ultraviolet radiation, and has a strong guarantee for decomposition or discoloration caused by high temperature during oxidation processing in the atmosphere, which greatly improves the anti-aging, weather resistance, and color durability of synthetic resin tiles, At the same time, it also has good high-temperature resistance.
Many customers will wonder: “How much is your synthetic resin roof tile per square meter? Why is it more expensive than others?” Today, we Xingfa Tile Industry Co., Ltd. will talk about why the price gap of synthetic resin roof tiles is so large.
Due to the diversity and diversity of resin tile selection, the price of resin tile is different under different circumstances, but the price is around value, which requires consumers to choose products according to their own needs. Therefore, the price of resin tile cannot be simply defined by a number.
So why is the price gap of synthetic resin tile so large?
1. In the market, the quotation of resin tile varies greatly. The price difference of resin tiles of the same thickness when purchased by the manufacturer may be more than 20% compared with that when purchased by the dealer.
2. Related to materials. Some manufacturers use “semi-new materials”, that is, resin tiles made of semi-new materials and semi-recycled old materials. This product is not inferior to the new material in performance and durability. Other surface materials use ABS instead of ASA. Such products are worse. They will disappear in a few months and break up in 2-3 years, so their prices will be much cheaper.
3. The price of synthetic resin tiles will be different due to regional differences and different consumption levels in different regions. Some resin tiles of the same brand can be sold in 40 or 50 provinces, while others may only cost 30 or 40 yuan.
4. Prices vary slightly with different thicknesses. The thickness of synthetic resin tile is divided into 2.0mm, 2.5mm, and 3.0mm. The thicker the tile, the more expensive it is.
Therefore, consumers should comprehensively compare the product quality, brand, and manufacturer when purchasing synthetic resin roof tiles. A good comparison is very important. Only by thoroughly understanding the qualification, professionalism, successful cases, and after-sales service of resin tile manufacturers can we choose resin tile products with high-cost performance.
What are the characteristics of synthetic resin tile? What is the price of synthetic resin tile?
Synthetic resin tile is an environmental protection material and a new building decoration material.
Features: lightweight, waterproof, heat preservation, anti-corrosion and flame retardant, compression resistance, heat insulation, etc. Many customers buy them for flat slopes, antique building projects, large shopping malls, residential communities, farmers’ wholesale markets, awnings, sunshades, villas, and western houses for new rural planning households. Synthetic resin tile can be completely purchased and reused at the end of its service life. It is a low-carbon and environmentally friendly product. Our Xingfa tile industry uses excellent super weather resistant raw material ASA, which has a longer service life.
What are the characteristics of synthetic resin tile?
Long-lasting color of synthetic resin tile: synthetic resin tile selects the high weather-resistant engineering resin produced as the surface material of the tile. This high weather-resistant resin is very suitable for outdoor use and has extraordinary durability in the natural environment. It can maintain its color stability even after long-term exposure to ultraviolet rays, moisture, heat, cold, and impact.
The sound insulation effect of synthetic resin tile is good: in terms of sound insulation, the phoneme measurement test shows that the synthetic resin tile can absorb noise or reduce the passage of noise well when it is affected by external noise such as rainstorms, hail and strong wind. The excellent corrosion resistance of synthetic resin tile: the synthetic resin of the main body of synthetic resin tile and the engineering resin with ultra-high weather resistance on the surface will not be eroded by rain and snow, resulting in performance degradation. At the same time, it can resist the corrosion of acid, alkali, salt, and other chemicals for a long time. Therefore, it is an ideal roofing material in coastal areas with strong salt spray corrosion and areas with serious air pollution. A variety of microorganisms can not survive on the surface of synthetic resin tile, which prevents corrosion damage caused by microorganisms.
The synthetic resin tile has stable volume: the synthetic resin tile has a low expansion coefficient and tensile properties, which can ensure that the geometric size of the tile remains unchanged even if the temperature changes greatly.
Strong fire resistance of synthetic resin tile: the main resin of synthetic resin tile is a fire-retardant product, and the fire resistance has reached grade B1 after being tested by the national fire prevention department.
The synthetic resin tile is light in weight: the load borne by the synthetic tree building improves safety. Especially in the old building reconstruction project, it has more obvious advantages, and is convenient for handling and construction, saving transportation costs and reducing construction costs.
Anti-accidental load of synthetic resin tile: synthetic resin tile has good anti-accidental load characteristics and pressure resistance characteristics. In areas with low temperatures and frequent snowfall, even if there is snow on the roof, the tile surface will not be worn, damaged, or broken. When the support interval is 660mm, the weight is 150kg, and the tile is free of cracks and damage.
Insulation of synthetic resin tile: another technical characteristic of synthetic resin tile is that it is non-conductive and will be intact in case of accidental discharge.
What is the price of synthetic resin tile?
Synthetic resin tile is a new type of building material, which has the advantages of good durability, corrosion resistance, heat insulation, sound insulation, waterproof and fire prevention, and long service life. The price of synthetic resin tile mainly depends on its quality, such as the process and material of low-end resin tile. The price of this material must be lower. It is normal for high-quality synthetic resin tile to cost about 30-50 yuan.
How much is the price of synthetic resin tile per square meter? Why are the prices of synthetic resin tiles so different?
1. Regardless of the thickness of the resin tile, manufacturers have reduced the thickness of the resin tile, which seems to save raw materials, and the price can even differ by 10 yuan. Although it also has competitive advantages, the life expectancy of resin tile is greatly shortened.
2. The synthetic resin tile coated with ASA plays a decisive role and is an excellent anti-aging and anti-ultraviolet surface coating. ASA engineering resins are also good or bad. Poor ASA has relatively poor anti-aging performance and is easy to fade. Moreover, the weather resistance of ASA is 10 times that of ABS, that is, the service life of ABS is only 10 years. It is easy to fade (fade after a few months) and embrittle (embrittlement temperature – 7 degrees Celsius).
4. The second is the proportion of raw materials. The prices of these raw materials are different. Some of them are added by adding calcium carbonate to increase weight, so the overall cost is low. Some of them can achieve a certain softness and toughness by adding more plasticizers, but the plasticizers are not fireproof, so they are unqualified.
5. To improve profits and reduce quality, some irresponsible manufacturers use recycled PVC powder to produce resin tiles.
The price of synthetic resin tiles on the market is very high and the quality is uneven.
If you want to know more, please feel free to contact us.